Are you the right person to help St. Mary's Musings become THE destination for all Southampton Football Club news, opinion and fan insight?
If you love Southampton, enjoy discussing all aspects of the beautiful game and have a useful skill, you just might fit in with our team.
We're looking for writers, football analysts, graphic designers, video editors, audio technicians and social media experts to help tell the story of the Saints from a unique Southampton fan-led perspective.
If have the ability to do any of the above, and if you want to be part of a fun community of individuals doing the same, please let us know. Simply write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to note that we do this out of a love for the beautiful game and Southampton Football Club. These positions are on a voluntary basis. However, some of our staff have gone on to more financially rewarding opportunities.
You never know what this experience will lead to. Like anything else in life, you're likely to get out what you put in.
What we need at St. Mary's Musings:
- Beat Reporters: Due to stretched staffing, it can be difficult for us to keep up with and report on all Southampton FC news. We need talented writers who are on hand to write copy on the latest Saints news as soon as it is released - especially over the busy summer transfer window and for Southampton matches in the 2016/17 Premier League campaign.
- Opinion writers: We are all for fan-led opinion. Hell, we even ran a story on how one of our writers wanted Leicester City to beat Southampton! Have a salient point to be made on the latest goings-on at Southampton and you have a natural knack for writing accurate, intriguing copy? St. Mary's Musings is your perfect outlet for your talents.
- Interview go-getters: Confident enough to secure the big interviews and ask our heroes the tough questions to help establish St. Mary's Musings as one of the top football blogs? We would love to have you on board!
- Youth/Academy reporters: In particular, we are currently seeking someone interested in covering the club's youth/academy system. Saints have one of the best football academies in the world so this is an important role, as today's academy players are tomorrow's stars to feature for the first team. This position gathers youth / academy results, profiles potential stars and keeps up with important events.
- Audio/video content experts: St. Mary's Musings is looking to broaden its approach to sharing news and stories through audio and video platforms - namely podcasts and videos featured on Youtube. This is totally new for St. Mary's Musings so you will be given plenty of creative freedom to flourish.
- Graphic designers: We want our content to be unique, original and, ultimately, interesting. Help us create graphic banners, infographics and more to help bring our content to life.