HOW TO WATCH, STREAM PREMIER LEAGUE:
Date/time: 4/11/2018, 15:00 (UK), 11:00 ET, 08:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Live (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
Radio: BBC (UK)
Manchester City vs. Southampton Team News:
Southampton return to action following two consecutive 0-0 draws against AFC Bournemouth and Newcastle United. Saints have now failed to score in their last five consecutive Premier League matches - their worst run since 2001.
They haven’t ever went six games without a goal - and that could change on Sunday afternoon.
Next up for Mark Hughes’ Saints is Manchester City, last year’s Premier League champions and current table-toppers. Once upon a time, Hughes was Man City’s manager, something which seems a tad weird now...
Southampton have a fully-fit squad at their disposal after Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg’s return from an illness.
City will be missing talismanic midfield playmaker Kevin de Bruyne, who picked up another knee injury midweek in a Carabao Cup tie against Fulham. Nicolas Otamendi is also expected to miss out through injury, though Ilkay Gundogan could be available.
Manchester City vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- City have won seven of their last nine Premier League meetings with Southampton, drawing one and losing one with an aggregate scoreline of 22-9.
- Saints are winless in their last eight visits in all competitions at the Etihad Stadium, drawing one and losing seven.
- City have won seven of their last eight matches in all competitions.
- They are the only team in the Premier League this season to have won their first five home games.
- Only Liverpool (one) have conceded fewer home league goals than City’s tally of two this season.
- They are looking to keep seven consecutive league clean sheets for the first time.
- Sergio Aguero is one short of becoming the ninth player to score 150 Premier League goals.
- Saints are without a win in their last six league matches, drawing three and losing three.
- They could set an outright club record of six consecutive top-flight games without scoring.
- Only Huddersfield (four) have scored fewer league goals than Saints’ tally of six this season.
- They have won just three of their 18 league games under Mark Hughes.
- Nathan Redmond has had a Premier League-high 19 shots this season without scoring.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).