Date/time: 3/3/2018, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT (USA)
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, UK
TV: None (UK), CNBC (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Streaming: None (UK), NBC Sports (USA)
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
A point separates 16th-place Southampton and Stoke City, who lie in 19th place in the Premier League table. With just 10 games remaining of the season, this match could prove pivotal in both teams’ attempts to stay well clear of relegation to the Championship.
Southampton are still missing Maya Yoshida, Steven Davis, Shane Long and Charlie Austin through injury, though the latter is said to be nearing a return.
Meanwhile, Stoke will miss back-up goalkeeper Lee Grant with a wrist injury and midfielder Stephen Ireland is sidelined with a calf problem. Peter Crouch and Ryan Shawcross are set to return after recovering from ankle injuries.
Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton have won just two of their 11 Premier League meetings with Stoke (D5, L4). They could lose three league games in a row against them for the first time.
- Stoke could do the league double over Southampton for the first time in 50 years.
- The Potters have won their last two league visits to St Mary’s, both by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Southampton have picked up just one win in their last 15 Premier League games and are winless in their last seven at St Mary’s since beating Everton 4-1 in November.
- The Saints have equalled the club Premier League record of seven consecutive home matches without a win.
- They have won only three of their last 20 Premier League home fixtures (D8, L9).
- Manolo Gabbiadini ended a run of 16 games without a goal in all competitions for Southampton last time out - he has not scored in consecutive games for them since March 2017, when he scored in his first four appearances for the club.
- Stoke have won just once in nine Premier League games (D4, L4).
- The Potters have conceded a league-high 54 goals this season.
- They have the joint-worst away record, alongside West Brom, with seven points and only one victory.
- Peter Crouch has scored four top-flight goals for Stoke against his former club Southampton.
- Crouch is one short of becoming Stoke’s outright all-time leading Premier League goalscorer. He is currently level with Jonathan Walters on 43 goals.
- Saido Berahino hasn’t scored in 42 games since 27 February 2016 - missing three penalties in that period.
- Xherdan Shaqiri has scored in each of his last three appearances for Stoke in the Premier League.
Bet 365: Southampton: 3/4 - Draw: 27/10 - Stoke City: 9/2
Bet Victor: Southampton: 3/4 - Draw: 27/10 - Stoke City: 9/2
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we're not responsible for its content).