Date/time: 19/4/2018, 19:45 (UK), 14:45 ET, 11:45 PT (USA)
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
Official: Roger East
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Gold (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Streaming: None (UK), NBCSN (USA)
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
Tonight's starting XI: Hamer, Dragović, Maguire, Chilwell, Albrighton, Ndidi, Silva, Mahrez, Gray, Iheanacho, Vardy (c)— Leicester City (@LCFC) April 19, 2018
Subs: Jakupović, Simpson, Fuchs, Morgan, Choudhury, Barnes, Diabaté#LeiSou pic.twitter.com/S6NXcwJayL
Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Leicester won the reverse fixture 4-1 and could complete a Premier League double over Southampton for the first time since 1999-00.
- The Saints have won only one of their 11 Premier League away fixtures against the Foxes and are without a victory in four visits to the King Power Stadium.
- Leicester have not won any of their last four home matches in the Premier League (D3, L1).
- The Foxes are looking to avoid consecutive defeats at home for the first time since September.
- They have failed to score in only two of their last 21 matches in all competitions.
- Jamie Vardy has scored in eight of his last 10 Premier League appearances.
- Vardy has been on the losing side in eight games this season when he has scored, a new Premier League record.
- Southampton are without a win in seven league games and have lost their last four in a row.
- They are looking to avoid equalling their club record of five consecutive defeats in the top flight.
- The Saints have lost consecutive Premier League games after scoring two or more goals for the first time.
- They have conceded three goals in each of their last three away Premier League games - they last did so in four consecutive matches in October 2012.
Bet 365: Leicester: 13/10 - Draw: 5/2 - Southampton: 9/4
Bet Victor: Leicester: 11/8 - Draw: 5/2 - Southampton: 21/10
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we're not responsible for its content).