Date/time: 5/5/2018, 17:30 (UK), 12:30 ET, 09:30 PT (USA)
Venue: Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK
Official: Jon Moss
TV: BT Sport (UK), NBC (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Streaming: BT Sport (UK), NBC - link here (USA)
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
However, in Everton, Southampton hasn’t exactly set the world alight when playing away at today’s opponents.
Southampton have no new injury worries, with Steven Davis the only notable absentee through injury. Though, Saints winger Sofiane Boufal is expected to remained sidelined following his publicised fallout with manager Hughes.
Everton will miss young forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who has a stress fracture in his back. Meanwhile, defender Mason Holgate has returned to fitness after incurring an ankle injury and could return to the first team.
Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton have won just once at Everton in the Premier League - back in November 1997 (D4, L13).
- Everton won this fixture 3-0 last season, with all three goals coming in the last 17 minutes of the match.
- Everton are aiming to win three consecutive Premier League matches for the first time this season.
- The Toffees have earned four wins and 14 points from their last seven games.
- All 13 of Everton’s league wins this season have come against sides below them in the table.
- Everton have won their final league match at Goodison Park in nine of the last 11 seasons.
- Southampton’s win over Bournemouth last weekend was their first in nine league games, and their first under Mark Hughes.
- Saints are looking to win back-to-back Premier League matches for the first time since April last year.
- At this stage last season, Southampton had 10 more points than their current 32 and sat in the top half of the table.
- Charlie Austin has scored in both of his Premier League matches against Everton for Southampton (three goals in total).
Bet 365: Everton: 19/10 - Draw: 23/10 - Southampton: 13/8
Bet Victor: Everton: 15/8 - Draw: 9/4 - Southampton: 17/10
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we're not responsible for its content).