Date/time: 8/5/2018, 19:45 (UK), 14:45 ET, 11:45 PT (USA)
Venue: Liberty Stadium, Swansea, UK
Official: Michael Oliver
TV: Sky Sports (UK), NBCSN (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Streaming: Sky Go (UK), NBCSN - link here (USA)
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
It’s another must-win game for Southampton as they battle for Premier League survival against fellow strugglers Swansea City in tonight’s crunch clash.
Read here how the result could impact on Southampton’s Premier League relegation chances.
Southampton have no new injury worries, with Steven Davis the only notable absentee through injury. Though, Saints winger Sofiane Boufal is expected to remained sidelined following his publicised fallout with manager Hughes.
Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Swansea have won just two of their 11 previous Premier League meetings with Southampton, failing to score in seven of those games.
- The Saints have lost just one of their five Premier League visits to Liberty Stadium (W3 D1), keeping four clean shets - however, that one defeat was in their last visit last season.
- Mark Hughes has beaten Swansea once in the top flight already this season, winning 2-1 in December when he was manager of Stoke.
- Only Stoke (13) are on a longer winless run in the Premier League than Swansea (D3 L4).
- They have failed to score in seven different top-flight games at home - no side has failed to do so in more (level with Huddersfield and Newcastle).
- The Swans are starting a Premier League match in the relegation zone for the first time since 3 March.
- They have won just one of their last 10 league matches.
- Only West Bromwich Albion (26) have dropped more points from winning positions than Southampton in the Premier League this season (21) - eight of those 21 have been in Mark Hughes’ six games in charge.
- Six of their last 10 away Premier League victories have been against sides starting that day in the relegation zone.
Bet 365: Swansea: 11/5 - Draw: 23/10 - Southampton: 29/20
Bet Victor: Swansea: 9/4 - Draw: 9/4 - Southampton: 29/20
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we're not responsible for its content).