HOW TO WATCH, STREAM LEICESTER CITY VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 12/01/2018, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT (USA)
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Gold (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
Radio: BBC Radio Solent, Talksport 2 (UK)
Leicester City vs. Southampton Team News:
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has a bit of a selection headache, with three strikers out. Both Danny Ings and Michael Obafemi are suffering from hamstring injuries.
Meanwhile, Charlie Austin picked up a two-game suspension for making an obscene gesture towards the visiting Manchester City fans in December.
Hasenhuttl will also be missing captain Pierre Hojbjerg, who is serving a four-match suspension for the red card he picked up in that 3-1 defeat to City.
Maya Yoshida is on international duty for Japan in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup. Ryan Bertran remains sidelined with his longstanding back injury.
Leicester City boss Claude Puel will be without defender Jonny Evans, who has a broken toe. However, the Frenchman could welcome young winger Harvey Barnes to the side after recalling him from a successful loan spell West Brom.
Leicester City vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Leicester have won two of the past three Premier League meetings, and also beat Southampton on penalties in the League Cup in November.
- Saints have failed to win any of their last five league visits to Leicester (D2, L3).
- The last three meetings in all competitions at the King Power Stadium have ended 0-0.
- Leicester have won three of their last four Premier League matches.
- However, they have lost two of their last three at home, failing to score in both defeats.
- The Foxes have earned 14 points at the King Power Stadium this season, three fewer than they have picked up away from home.
- Leicester have won 12 points from losing positions this season, the joint-highest tally in the Premier League.
- Jamie Vardy has been involved in five of Leicester’s last eight Premier League goals (four goals, one assist), earning seven points for the Foxes.
- Southampton have lost two of their last three Premier League matches, drawing the other.
- Saints have earned four points from their last two league away games, as many as they had in their previous nine attempts.
- However, they have lost 15 points from winning positions this season, more than any other side in the Premier League.
- They have used 26 different players in the Premier League this season, the joint-highest total in the division. They used 26 different players in each of the previous three Premier League campaigns.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).