HOW TO WATCH, STREAM SOUTHAMPTON VS CRYSTAL PALACE AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 30/1/2018, 19:45 (UK), 14:45 ET, 11:45 PT (USA)
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Gold (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
Southampton vs. Crystal Palace Team News, Injury Update:
With both Palace and Saints down in 16th and 17th just outside the Premier League relegation places, tonight’s game has a lot of importance for managers Roy Hodgson and Ralph Hasenhuttl.
Matt Targett should be returning to Hasenhuttl’s side after overcoming a knee injury, but the likes of Charlie Austin, Kayne Ramsey and Mario Lemina all remain sidelined with injury.
Palace are set to welcome back a number of players. Both Wayne Hennessey and Vicente Guaita are now fit and will challenge Julian Speroni for the starting goalkeeper role, while Bakary Sako could feature after returning to the club on loan.
Southampton vs. Crystal Palace Stats and Facts (via BBC Sport):
- The away side has won the last three meetings.
- Southampton have won eight of their past 10 top-flight home games against Crystal Palace, with their only defeat during that period coming last season.
- Palace have lost seven Premier League away matches against Southampton - The Eagles have only fared worse at Manchester United, with nine defeats.
- Southampton are vying to win three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since a four-match streak at the end of the 2015-16 season.
- They could also register successive top-flight home victories for the first time since December 2016.
- Their total of 13 points in eight league games under Ralph Hasenhuttl is four more than they managed in the preceding 15 matches.
- Only bottom-of-the-table Huddersfield have fewer home league wins than Southampton’s two this season.
- Saints have kept just one clean sheet in 13 Premier League matches.
- They have lost 15 points from a winning position this campaign, a joint-league high with Fulham.
- Crystal Palace are aiming to avoid a third consecutive league defeat.
- Palace are on a club top-flight record run of scoring multiple goals in four consecutive away matches. They have scored 10 goals, winning twice and losing the other two.
- They have earned 13 of their 22 points this season in away fixtures. All but six of their 23 goals have come away.
- Palace have kept eight Premier League clean sheets this season, the best record outside the current top four.
- Wilfried Zaha has failed to score in 16 league appearances since his winning goal at Huddersfield Town on 15 September.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).