HOW TO WATCH, STREAM WOLVES VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 19/10/2019, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT (USA)
\Venue: Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK
How to watch Wolves vs. Southampton on TV:
UK: Not broadcast on TV.
USA: NBC Sports Gold.
Canada: Not broadcast on TV.
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
How to legally stream Wolves vs. Southampton:
UK: No legal stream.
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Wolves vs. Southampton Team and Injury News:
Sitting near the bottom of the table, Southampton could do with a win. Unfortunately, they are facing an in-form Wolverhampton Wanderers who have won away at both Manchester City and Besiktas in their two October games so far.
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl is likely to be unable to pick either Cedric or Moussa Djenepo as they are still struggling for fitness after injury.
However, in other team news, Hasenhuttl hinted Alex McCarthy could return to the starting line up after Angus Gunn’s inconsistencies in goal.
Wolves have a number of fitness doubts, including Diogo Jota, Romain Saiss, Pedro Neto and Morgan Gibbs-White. All four will have late fitness tests ahead of the game.
Meanwhile, Leander Dendoncker is expected to feature after recovering from an illness which saw him become unavailable for Belgium during the international break.
Wolves vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Wolves have won four of the past five meetings in all competitions.
- However, they have only won once in the last 10 top-flight encounters - 2-0 at home in September 2018 (D2, L7).
- Wolves are vying to equal their club record of three consecutive Premier League wins.
- They could keep three top-flight clean sheets in a row for the first time since 1981.
- This is their 100th Premier League game at Molineux (W34, D24, L41).
- Wolves have lost just one of their last 12 home league games, winning seven and drawing four.
- They have used seven different starting line-ups in their eight league matches this season, having gone nine matches from the start of last season without making a single change.
- Southampton have won just two of their last 13 Premier League games, drawing four and losing seven.
- They could lose four consecutive Premier League fixtures for the first time since April 2018.
- Six of their seven points this season have been earned away from home - a league-high 86%.
- Their tally of four away clean sheets this season in all competitions is just two fewer than they kept in 23 away games last season.
- Danny Ings could score in four successive appearances for the first time.
- He is looking to score in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since January 2015.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).