HOW TO WATCH, STREAM MAN CITY VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 2/11/2019, 15:00 (UK), 11:00 ET, 08:00 PT (USA)
\Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK
How to legally stream Manchester City vs. Southampton:
UK: No legal stream.
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Manchester City vs. Southampton Team and Injury News:
Southampton face Premier League champions Manchester City today in what will be their second meeting inside a week following Saints’ disastrous 9-0 home loss to Leicester City last Friday.
Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl will be missing Ryan Bertrand after his sending off against Leicester, but Nathan Redmond and Sofiane Boufal could feature after recovering from knocks.
It’s unclear whether we’ll see either of Cedric or, more importantly, Moussa Djenepo return to the side.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is expected to field a much different side to the one which beat Saints on Tuesday night in the League Cup.
Manchester City vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Manchester City are on a club record five-game winning streak versus Southampton in the Premier League.
- After winning their first Premier League game at the Etihad Stadium in 2004, Southampton have only earned one point from their subsequent eight visits.
- Saints have not kept a clean sheet in this fixture since a goalless draw at St Mary’s 15 years ago.
- Manchester City have won four of their past five Premier League matches, and nine of the last 10 in all competitions.
- They have scored 13 goals in the last four victories and are the Premier League’s top scorers this season with 32 goals.
- City haven’t lost a home league game against a side starting the day in the relegation zone since November 2008 (W24, D3).
- Just one of City’s last 40 Premier League games has finished in a draw (W33, L6).
- Raheem Sterling has scored 13 goals in 14 appearances in all competitions, the most of any Premier League player.
- Sterling has not lost in any of the 43 league games in which he has scored for City (W41, D2).
- Kevin De Bruyne has provided nine top-flight assists this season, five more than any other player.
- The Belgian can become the first player ever to reach double figures for assists after 11 Premier League matches of a season.
- Southampton’s 9-0 loss against Leicester City last weekend was the biggest home defeat in top-flight history.
- They have won only two of their past 15 Premier League fixtures (D5, L8).
- Both of Southampton’s victories this season have come away from home, at Brighton in August and Sheffield United in September.
- They have conceded a league-high 25 goals.
- Southampton have triumphed just twice in 42 top-flight away fixtures against the reigning champions (D10, L30).
- Danny Ings has scored six goals against the established top six since the beginning of last season, the best return of any player who does not feature for one of those clubs.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).