HOW TO WATCH, STREAM SOUTHAMPTON VS NORWICH AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 4/12/2019, 19:30 (UK), 14:30 ET, 11:30 PT (USA)
Venue: St Mary’s, Southampton, UK
How to watch Southampton vs. Norwich on TV:
UK: Stream only
USA: NBC Sports Gold
Canada: Stream only
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
How to legally stream Southampton vs. Norwich:
UK: Amazon Prime Video
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Southampton vs. Norwich Team and Injury News:
Southampton’s first game to be broadcast on Amazon Prime Video sees them take on Norwich City tonight.
While Saints and the Canaries both sit in the bottom three of the Premier League, the two clubs have got some good results lately.
Southampton are fresh off a come-from-behind 2-1 win over Watford on the weekend, following a 2-2 draw away at Arsenal the weekend before.
Meanwhile, Norwich also grabbed themselves a draw against Arsenal last week and defeated Everton away the week before.
Southampton will miss Stuart Armstrong through injury on Wednesday night. The Scotland international is nursing a hamstring injury.
Sofiane Boufal is unlikely to start the game - and may not appear at all - after aggravating his toe injury.
Grant Hanley and Josip Drmic are injury doubts for Norwich, though midfielder Alex Tettey is expected to return after missing the Arsenal game for personal reasons.
Southampton vs. Norwich (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton have lost just one of their past 13 home games against Norwich in all competitions (W8, D4), winning the last three in a row.
- Norwich won the most recent Premier League meeting, in January 2016. They haven’t won consecutive top-flight matches against Saints since 1992.
- Southampton are looking to claim back-to-back league wins for the first time since March.
- Their victory over Watford ended an eight-match winless home run in the Premier League.
- Saints have picked up twice as many points away from home as they have at St Mary’s.
- They have conceded a division-high 32 goals this season, and are yet to keep a clean sheet at their own ground.
- Each of Southampton’s last 10 Premier League goals have been scored by either Danny Ings or James Ward-Prowse.
- Ings has scored in three successive league games - the last player to score in four consecutive appearances for the Saints was Jay Rodriguez in March 2014.
- Norwich City are aiming to remain unbeaten in three consecutive Premier League matches for the first time since March to April 2016.
- They have won just one away fixture in the Premier League this season.
- However, the Canaries have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three top-flight away games, as many as they had in their previous 33.
- They have not won any of their last 14 Premier League away matches at night since beating Ipswich in September 1994 (D5, L9).
- Teemu Pukki, who ended his eight-match goal drought in the Premier League at the weekend, could now become the first Norwich player to score more than seven goals in a top-flight campaign since Grant Holt in 2012-13.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).