HOW TO WATCH, STREAM ARSENAL VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 24/02/2018, 14:05 (UK), 09:05 ET, 06:05 PT (USA)
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Gold (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
Radio: BBC Radio Solent (UK)
Arsenal vs. Southampton Team News:
Fresh off signing a new Saints contract, Michael Obafemi could return to the first team for the first time since December, which is good news for Ralph Hasenhuttl’s goal-shy Saints attack.
In other positive Southampton news, Stuart Armstrong should be fit after recovering from a calf injury. However, Danny Ings remains injured.
Arsenal could be missing captain Laurent Koscielny, who limped off against BATE Borisov in the Europa League on Thursday night.
Alexandre Lacazette could be fit, however, though Ainsley Maitland-Niles is a doubt, struggling with an illness.
Arsenal vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 23 home league games against Southampton (W17, D6).
- Southampton have won never won at Arsenal in the Premier League (D5, L14).
- However, Saints are looking to complete their first league double over Arsenal since 1988, when a 17-year-old Alan Shearer scored a hat-trick on his first league start.
- They are unbeaten in 12 Premier League home games, winning six in a row ahead of Sunday.
- The Gunners have conceded 999 Premier League goals - only seven teams have so far conceded 1,000.
- Fulham are the only club to have kept fewer Premier League clean sheets this season than Arsenal, whose four have all come at home.
- Arsenal have come from behind to earn 12 points this season - second only to Leicester’s tally of 13.
- Alexandre Lacazette could become the first Arsenal player to score in four consecutive Premier League home matches since Robin van Persie netted in five in a row from December 2011 to March 2012.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 25 goals and provided eight assists in 38 Premier League appearances, and has scored six goals in his last six home league games.
- Southampton have lost just one of their last six league matches (W2, D3).
- They are unbeaten in four away league games, taking eight points.
- Their only clean sheet in 17 Premier League fixtures came in a 0-0 draw with Chelsea in January.
- Saints have dropped a league-high 17 points from winning positions this season.
- Shane Long has scored 49 Premier League goals and could become only the fourth Irish player to score 50.
- Southampton striker Charlie Austin, who has made 99 Premier League appearances, has scored in all five of his league games against Arsenal.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).