HOW TO WATCH, STREAM BRIGHTON VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 30/03/2018, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Amex Stadium, Brighton, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Live (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
Radio: Talksport Radio 2 (UK)
Brighton vs. Southampton Team News:
It’s been a long three weeks since we’ve Southampton play a competitive fixture, and Ralph Hasenhuttl’s men return to action in a game which has some serious ramifications at the bottom of the Premier League table.
Southampton currently sit 16th in the league on 30 points from 30 games, while Brighton are up in 15th on 33 points with a game in hand on Saints.
Saints striker Danny Ings is in contention to return to the Saints first team, having been sidelined for eight weeks with a hamstring injury.
Mario Lemina could also return, having not played in 2019 while suffering with an undisclosed abdominal issue.
However, Shane Long remains out with injury.
Brighton boss Chris Hughton will be missing Pascal Gross, who has a pulled hamstring. Though, Romanian forward Florin Andone could feature after missing their last two games with a thigh problem.
Brighton vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- All three Premier League meetings have ended as a draw. Brighton recovered from two goals down to earn a point in September’s reverse fixture.
- Southampton won 1-0 at Brighton in the EFL Cup in August and their only defeat in nine meetings came in the Championship seven years ago.
Brighton & Hove Albion
- Albion could win three successive Premier League matches for only the second time.
- Their tally of six points from the past two league fixtures is as many as they managed in the previous 12 (W1, D3, L8).
- Eight of their nine league victories this season have come by a one-goal margin.
- Brighton have scored more than once in only one of their past 12 league fixtures at home: a 3-1 win against Crystal Palace on 4 December.
- Glenn Murray has scored in all three Premier League matches between Brighton and Southampton, but he has gone seven home appearances without a league goal.
- Southampton have lost successive Premier League away games - they’re yet to lose three in a row on the road under Ralph Hasenhüttl.
- They have dropped an unrivalled 20 points from winning positions this season, including five in their last three away games.
- Saints have scored a league-high 32% of their 34 goals from outside the penalty area this season.
- Charlie Austin has scored a career-high seven goals in all competitions against Brighton.
- James Ward-Prowse could become the first Southampton player to score in four successive Premier League matches since Jay Rodriguez in March 2014.
- Only Sergio Agüero and Sadio Mane, with nine goals each, have more Premier League goals in 2019 than Ward-Prowse’s six.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).