HOW TO WATCH, STREAM WEST HAM VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 4/5/2018, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT (USA)
Venue: London Stadium, London, UK
TV: None (UK), NBC Sports Gold (USA) and check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
Available Streaming: None (UK), Fubo.TV (EVERY Southampton game with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members), NBC Sports (USA).
West Ham vs. Southampton Team News:
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has a couple of injury scares ahead of Saints’ visit to West Ham on Saturday.
Key defenders Jannik Vestergaard and Maya Yoshida are set to miss out with injury, which means the Austrian manager is stuck with the same defensive options which shipped three goals last week against AFC Bournemouth.
However, Mario Lemina and Stuart Armstrong are said to be fit. Lemina has been absent for a long time with an abdominal injury and could start against West Ham.
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini has had his injury woes ease in the past week.
Samir Nasri is apparently set to return after missing the last five games with a calf injury.
Meanwhile, Manuel Lanzini and Aaron Cresswell are also said to be fit to feature against Saints this weekend. Carlos Sanchez could also return to the first team, having been out with a knee injury.
West Ham vs. Southampton Stats Zone (via BBC Sport):
- West Ham are aiming to do a league double over Southampton for the first time since 2000-01.
- The Hammers have come from behind to win in seven Premier League games against Southampton,
- This is the 100th league fixture between the clubs.
- A different West Ham player has scored twice in each of the past three Premier League meetings: Javier Hernandez, Marko Arnautovic and Felipe Anderson.
- West Ham’s victory at Spurs ended a four-match winless run (D1, L3).
- They have lost just one of their last eight home games in the Premier League (W4, D3).
- The Hammers are aiming to keep consecutive Premier League clean sheets for the first time since May.
- They have managed just six clean sheets in the league this season - only relegated Fulham and Huddersfield have had fewer.
- West Ham have failed to score in 14 of their 36 league games, with only Cardiff and Huddersfield having a worse record.
- Lukasz Fabianski has been the busiest goalkeeper in the top flight, making 144 saves this season.
- Southampton have won only one of their past six Premier League away fixtures (D2, L3).
- They have conceded three goals in four of their last eight league games.
- However, they could score in 10 consecutive top-flight matches for the first time since a run of 12 in the 2002-03 season.
- Southampton have conceded 12 goals from set-pieces in this season’s Premier League - only Liverpool have conceded fewer.
- Saints have used 29 players in the league in 2018-19, the second-highest total behind Huddersfield.
- Shane Long has scored in four of his last five Premier League appearances, more than in his previous 60 matches.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).