HOW TO WATCH, STREAM SOUTHAMPTON VS WOLVES AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 18/1/2020, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 7:00 PT (USA)
Venue: St Mary’s, Southampton, UK
How to watch Southampton vs. Wolves on TV:
USA: NBC Sports Gold
Canada: Stream only
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
How to legally stream Southampton vs. Wolves online:
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Southampton vs. Wolves Team and Injury News:
Southampton look to continue their rich vein of form against Wolves on Saturday afternoon.
Ralph Hasenhuttl’s Saints have no new injury worries. Only young right-back Yan Valery is an expected absentee as he has been suffering with reported glandular fever.
It’s thought that Valery will return to training with the first team by the end of January.
Wolves will miss Ruben Vinagre, who picked up a hamstring injury against Manchester United midweek.
Southampton vs. Wolves (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton have won both times they have previously hosted Wolves in the Premier League.
- Wolves have lost their past five top-flight visits to Southampton, a run stretching back to 1980.
- Southampton could win four league matches in a row for the first time since May 2016.
- Since losing 9-0 to Leicester in October, Saints have conceded just 14 goals in 12 league games.
- Only Liverpool and Manchester City have won more points over their past 10 Premier League matches than Southampton’s tally of 20.
- Southampton could win their ninth Premier League fixture of the season, equalling their total for the whole of 2018-19.
- Saints have earned six fewer points at home than they have in the same number of matches away this season, also scoring five fewer goals.
- They have kept just one clean sheet in their 11 home league matches this season.
- Wolves are winless in three league games and have lost their last two away fixtures in the division.
- They have scored 22 second-half goals in this season’s top flight - only Leicester City and Manchester City have scored more.
- Nuno Espirito Santo’s side have conceded the first goal in an unrivalled 15 league games this season, including the last six in a row.
- However, they have recovered a league-high 15 points from losing positions.
- Wolves have kept only two clean sheets in their last 26 Premier League away matches.
- None of Wolves’ Premier League goals this season (excluding own goals) have been scored by an English player.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).