HOW TO WATCH, STREAM FULHAM VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 26/12/2020, 15:00 (UK), 10:00 ET, 7:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Craven Cottage, London, UK
How to watch How to watch Fulham vs Southampton on TV
UK: Sky Sports
Canada: Streaming only on DAZN. See below for more information.
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
How to legally stream Fulham vs Southampton online
UK: Sky Go, NOW TV
USA: Peacock, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
INJURY NEWS: Southampton could miss up to four players through injury and suspension
INJURY UPDATE: Scott Parker self-isolating and Fulham’s selection issues
Fulham vs Southampton team news
Southampton make the trip to southwest London this afternoon for a Boxing Day clash with Fulham.
Fulham have been resurgent and have started to look a lot less like the relegation fodder they were branded early on in the 2020/21 Premier League season.
The Cottagers do have some issues ahead of Saints’ visit, though.
Manager Scott Parker will not be present on the touchline this afternoon as he is self-isolating after a member of his household tested positive for COVID-19.
Mario Lemina, who is on loan from Southampton, is ineligible to play against his parent club today. Meanwhile, Terence Kongolo and Ivan Cavaleiro are sidelined with injury.
You can read more about Fulham’s injury and team news here.
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl also has some selection headaches for today with three key players injured.
Danny Ings is yet to have recovered from his hamstring issue picked up against Manchester City last week. Nathan Redmond has similar muscle problems. Saints’ towering defender Jannik Vestergaard is also expected to miss out after injuring his knee.
All three players have not been able to train according to Hasenhuttl.
Oriol Romeu will also miss out Saints’ trip as he is suspended.
You can read more about Southampton’s injury and team news here.
Fulham vs. Southampton pre-match stats
- Fulham have lost just one of the seven Premier League meetings with Southampton at Craven Cottage, winning four and drawing twice.
- Southampton have won three of the past four league encounters, keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Saints have claimed just three victories in 30 away league games against Fulham, drawing 11 matches and losing 16.
- Fulham are on a run of three successive league draws, as many as in their previous 34 top-flight games.
- Their solitary home win in the past seven matches came against fellow promoted side West Bromwich Albion.
- They are unbeaten when taking the lead this season, winning two and drawing three of five matches.
- Fulham’s last Premier League victory on Boxing Day was a 2-1 win at Norwich in 2013, with current boss Scott Parker scoring their winner.
- The Cottagers have conceded a league-high seven goals in the opening 15 minutes of games.
- They have had five penalties awarded against them in the top flight this season, a joint high.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic is without a goal in 10 Premier League appearances. It’s his longest goalless run in English league football.
- Southampton have won just two of their past six league fixtures, also drawing and losing twice.
- They can equal a club record by avoiding defeat in a seventh consecutive top-flight away fixture.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl’s side have claimed 29 Premier League away points in 2020, a record only Manchester United can better.
- Southampton failed to score for just the second time in 14 league games last weekend.
- Saints have won their past nine league matches against newly-promoted opposition.
- Southampton have won six of their past eight Boxing Day fixtures, drawing and losing once.
- Their last eight Premier League goals have all been scored by different players.
All stats come via BBC Sport.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).