HOW TO WATCH, STREAM SOUTHAMPTON VS BURNLEY AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 15/2/2020, 12:30 (UK), 7:30 ET, 4:30 PT (USA)
Venue: St Mary’s, Southampton, UK
How to legally stream Southampton vs. Burnley online:
UK: BT Sports
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Southampton vs. Burnley Team and Injury News:
Southampton are back from their brief winter break - the shortest in the Premier League of just 10 days - to take on Burnley at St. Mary’s today.
According to Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl, he has a fully-fit squad of players to pick from.
James Ward-Prowse, who was stretchered off against Tottenham Hotspur in Southampton’s last game, could feature.
Meanwhile, Kyle Walker-Peters, who was signed from Spurs on loan in January, could also be in line to make his Southampton debut.
Burnley will definitely be missing the likes of Ashley Barnes and Johann Berg Gudmundsson. However, Matt Lowton and Charlie Taylor could return from injury.
Southampton vs. Burnley (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton are winless in their past six Premier League meetings with Burnley (D3, L3), failing to score in four of them.
- Burnley could win both league games against Southampton for the first time since 1947 in the second tier.
- There have been only two away victories in 21 top-flight meetings.
- Southampton have lost two of their last three Premier League games, as many as in their previous 10.
- They have earned just 11 points at home, the worst record in the division. It is Saints’ lowest points tally after 12 top-flight home games since recording 10 in 1992.
- Southampton’s nine Premier League wins already matches their total number of victories from last season.
- Danny Ings has 14 league goals, his best return since scoring 21 for Burnley in the Championship in 2013-14.
- Burnley have won three of their past six away league games, following eight winless fixtures on the road.
- They could equal their longest Premier League unbeaten run of the season - four matches from September to October.
- Sean Dyche’s side have been leading at half-time in just four Premier League games this season. No team has been ahead in fewer games at the interval.
- The Clarets average 223 successful passes per game, their worst completion rate as a Premier League team.
- They could equal the club Premier League record of three successive clean sheets.
- Burnley’s record of nine Premier League clean sheets is bettered only by Liverpool’s 11. They managed eight clean sheets in total last season.
- Only 30% of their attempts on goal have been on target, making them the most inaccurate Premier League team along with Watford.
- Ashley Barnes has scored a career-best five goals versus Southampton.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).