HOW TO WATCH, STREAM NORWICH VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 19/5/2020, 18:00 (UK), 13:00 ET, 10:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Carrow Road, Norwich, UK
How to legally stream Norwich vs. Southampton:
UK: Sky Go.
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Norwich vs. Southampton Team and Injury News:
Premier League football is back and under some bizarre circumstances that we’re all too aware of.
Understandably, there are some omissions from today’s game - only the third since the league resumed play on Wednesday.
Norwich are missing three players with injury and they all happen to be defenders. Grant Hanley, Sam Byram and Christoph Zimmermann will miss the remainder of the season.
Canaries midfielder Marco Stieperman will also miss out.
Southampton will miss two players. Shane Long has a back injury, while Moussa Djenepo is suspended after picking up a red card in Saints’ last outing against Newcastle.
Norwich vs. Southampton Stats (via BBC Sport):
- Southampton could complete a top-flight league double over Norwich for the first time. This is the 22nd season they have met in the top division.
- The last five Premier League meetings have been won by the home side.
- Saints have won four of the past six meetings in all competitions, drawing one and losing one.
- Norwich have earned two victories in their past three home league matches, as many as they recorded in their first 11 top-flight games at Carrow Road this season.
- They have only won one of their last six matches in the Premier League, losing four and scoring just twice.
- The Canaries are the only top-flight club yet to earn a point from a losing position this season.
- Norwich have the lowest shot conversion rate in this season’s Premier League, converting 7.5% of their shots.
- Emiliano Buendia has provided seven assists in the Premier League this season, the most of any player who is yet to score.
- Saints have lost five of their past seven league games.
- They have suffered three consecutive away defeats in all competitions.
- Southampton have lost their last four Premier League matches on a Friday by an aggregate scoreline of 17-2.
- However, they have won six successive league fixtures against promoted sides.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl’s men have won six Premier League away games this season, a total bettered only by the current top four.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg has had a Premier League-high 40 attempts on goal without scoring this season.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).