HOW TO WATCH, STREAM AFC BOURNEMOUTH VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 19/7/2020, 14:00 (UK), 9:00 ET, 6:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth, UK
How to watch AFC Bournemouth vs. Southampton on TV:
UK: BT Sport.
Canada: Streaming only.
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
How to legally stream AFC Bournemouth vs. Southampton:
UK: BT Sport.
USA: NBC Sports, Fubo.TV (Watch EVERY Southampton game in the USA with a high-quality and legal stream, click here to sign up for a free Fubo.TV trial and benefit from a discount for new members)
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
Bournemouth vs. Southampton Team and Injury News:
The fortunes of Southampton and Bournemouth have changed significantly since their first meeting last September.
The Cherries ran out 3-1 winners at St Mary’s last time out, but Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth now find themselves firmly embroiled in a relegation battle.
A Saints victory would hand Bournemouth a big blow in their bid for Premier League survival.
Ralph Hasenhuttl says he has no new injury concerns of his Saints squad. Moussa Djenepo and Sofiane Boufal remain out with injury, but the Austrian manager says he could rotate the squad due to a quick turnaround in games.
Bournemouth, however, are enduring a defensive injury crisis.
Nathan Ake, Chris Mepham, Charlie Daniels and Simon Francis are all out according to Howe.
Bournemouth vs. Southampton Stats (via BBC Sport):
- Bournemouth can achieve their first league double against Southampton in 13 campaigns overall.
- The Cherries’ victory at St Mary’s in September was their first away win in all competitions against Southampton at the 16th attempt.
- Bournemouth have won just once in 11 Premier League matches (D2, L8).
- They have lost 21 league games this season, their highest tally since suffering 22 defeats in League One in 2007-08.
- No side has kept fewer clean sheets in the Premier League this season than Bournemouth’s five.
- Bournemouth’s 12 Premier League home goals so far in 2020 have been scored by 11 different players
- They have never lost their final home match in any of their four previous Premier League campaigns, winning the last three in a row.
- Leading scorer Callum Wilson has scored three goals and assisted one in his last two Premier League games against Southampton.
- Southampton have earned 28 points on the road this season, matching the club top-flight record last achieved in 1983-84.
- They have scored in a league-high 16 away fixtures in the Premier League.
- They can so six league games unbeaten for the first time under Ralph Hasenhuttl.
- Saints have won their final away league game in four of the past six Premier League seasons (L2).
- Southampton have both scored and conceded in 22 Premier League games this season - only Tottenham (24) have done so more often.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).