HOW TO WATCH, STREAM BURNLEY VS SOUTHAMPTON AND PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES:
Date/time: 26/9/2020, 20:00 (UK), 15:00 ET, 12:00 PT (USA)
Venue: Turf Moor, Burnley, UK
How to watch How to watch Burnley vs Southampton on TV
UK: Sky Sports.
Canada: Streaming only on DAZN. See below for more information.
How to legally stream Burnley vs Southampton online
UK: Sky Sports Go.
Canada: DAZN (Watch EVERY Saints match in Canada with a high-quality, legal stream with DAZN. Click here to start your free DAZN trial to watch Premier League soccer)
Check out LiveSoccerTV for alternatives.
St. Mary’s Musings has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.
INJURY UPDATE: Southampton attacker to miss out on Burnley trip
SIGNINGS INCOMING? Hasenhuttl says Saints WILL sign players before transfer window closes
Burnley vs Southampton team and injury news
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl only has one injury headache ahead of Saints’ visit to Burnley on Saturday night.
Winger Nathan Redmond is sidelined with an ankle injury he picked up against Brentford in the Carabao Cup a week-and-a-half ago.
Spare a thought for Burnley manager Sean Dyche, though.
The Clarets could be missing up to SEVEN players on Saturday night and those comprise of some key players.
James Tarkowski, Robbie Brady and former Saints striker Jay Rodriguez are injury doubts, while another former Southampton player in Jack Cork joins Ashley Barnes, Joey Gudmundsson and Ben Mee on the injury list.
Burnley vs. Southampton pre-match stats
- Burnley are unbeaten in the past seven Premier League meetings, winning four of those matches.
- Southampton’s only win away to Burnley in the top division came in March 1971, when Mick Channon scored the only goal.
- Saints have played 11 top-flight fixtures at Turf Moor but have never scored more than once in any of them.
- The Clarets have suffered consecutive league defeats - they have not lost three in a row since a four-match sequence from December 2019 to January 2020.
- Burnley have lost their first home game in four of their previous six Premier League campaigns, though they did win their opener at Turf Moor last season - beating Southampton 3-0.
- Chris Wood can become the first Burnley player to score in five consecutive top-flight matches since Willie Irvine, who did so in six straight appearances in 1966.
- The Clarets are winless in each of the last 18 Premier League fixtures that James Tarkowski has missed, losing 10 of those matches.
- Jay Rodriguez is two short of 100 career league goals, which includes 26 for Southampton.
- Southampton have not started a league campaign with three consecutive defeats since 2012, in their first season back in the top flight.
- Saints could lose back-to-back away games - they only lost two of their final 11 league matches on their travels last season.
- Danny Ings has scored 45% of Southampton’s 53 league goals since the start of last season. His tally of 24 is 19 more than any team-mate during that period.
All stats come via BBC Sport.
Follow the action with live tweets here (please note, we’re not responsible for its content).